Accounting Principals is searching for a Senior Staff Accountant with supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must be a hardworking, self-starter that is able to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent multi-tasking skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Leading an accounting team of seven.
Cost Accounting Experience required
Prepare and process journal entries.
Prepare and oversee account analysis monthly for all B/S accounts.
Prepare P&L analysis, cash flow statements and budgets.
Review expense analysis for proper recording as well as providing explanations.
Assist in cost reduction program.
Keeping track of assets and liabilities of the company and acting as a troubleshooter for various finance related problems.
Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
Maintain and load vendor price files.
Provide any analytic support of KPI reporting and dashboards for all levels of the organization.
Assist with potential acquisitions relating to due diligence and inventory.
Assist with sales tax computations and returns as needed.
* Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
* CPA is strongly preferred
* 3-5 years accounting experience, including some supervisory experience
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Highly skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Excel & Word)
* Thorough knowledge of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
* Must possess strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills.
This is a full time position. Monday - Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply with your CV to: