Sr. Accountant Job in Lakewood, NJ
If you are seeking to form part of a great team working for a rewarding cause, then this opportunity may be for you! We are searching for a full time Sr. Accountant in the Lakewood, New Jersey to be responsible for general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, analysis, reports and statistics. Including but not limited to general accounting, cash management, fixed asset reporting and gross to net accounting for commercial operations.
Essential Functions but not limited to:
• Provides accurate and timely month end journal entry activity and account analysis
• Responsible for the ERP monthly/annual system closing activities
• Provide necessary support for the yearend audit
• Assist with the development of forecasts and annual budgets
• Assist with the company Treasury Management functions
• Special/ad hoc analysis as requested by management
• Maintain Fixed Asset capitalization of assets, monthly analysis and FAS software system
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Three to seven years of experience in accounting
• Manufacturing or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
If you are interested in learning more about this Sr. Accountant job In Lakewood NJ or would like to learn about other opportunities please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at https://www.accountingprincipals.com/