Senior Staff Accountant
Accounting Principals is searching for someone who has a solid accounting foundation but is looking for their next career move upwards. A small company in the Lynnwood area is looking for someone who will be able to lead the team while helping with the transactional tasks. You will need to have had previous experience with AP, AR, reconciliations, and financial statement preparation. Once you are comfortable with the day-to-day responsibilities, you will start reviewing the work of the other individuals on the team and helping where you are needed. You will partner with the Director of Finance to make process improvements and evaluate current procedures. There is opportunity to move up on the team in both title and pay plus, since this is a permanent role, you will have benefits and gain solid leadership experience for your resume. If you enjoy being on a small team and having a direct impact on business decisions, this could be a great fit for you.
- Reviewing and approving accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Putting together financial statements
- Month end close, audit preparation, and posting journal entries
- Special projects as needed
- At least three years of progressive accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is preferred
- Previous leadership or management exposure would be helpful
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and ability to lead a team
If you are looking for your next step up in your career, apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: