Accounting Principals is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to work for a company in Chicago. The qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. This position will be assisting independent auditors with year-end audits in addition to general responsibilities. If you or someone you know might be interested in this job opportunity, keep reading!
- Responsible for general ledger and financial statements
- Assist independent auditors with year-end audit
- Prepare federal, state, and other regulatory reports as directed
- Prepare for annual financial audits
- Assist with annual budget process
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- CPA is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Ability to work independently and follow through on routine work schedules and assignments
If you are interested in this Senior Staff Accountant job in Chicago, IL please send your resume to email@example.com or apply here and visit accountingprincipals.com for more accounting and finance opportunities! I look forward to reviewing your resume!
Please apply with your CV to: