Senior Staff Accountant Job in Roseville, CA
We are seeking qualified individuals for a Senior Staff Accountant position in Roseville, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity! For the right candidate the pay can be flexable up to $70,000. This role includes processing journal entries, forecasting processes, preparing financial statements, & various accounting procedures.
Responsibilities for Senior Staff Accountant Job position:
• Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, and reports necessary to the timely completion of monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
• Assist with monthly analysis and internal reporting of financial statements and ensure compliance with company accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in the prompt and accurate processing of invoices and check requests.
• Prepares various journal entries as part of the month-end, and year-end close processes
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• Performs detailed account analysis / reconciliations to ensure appropriate accounting for transactions and account balances
• Coordinate with A/P Department on invoice processing and research transactions as needed
Qualifications for Senior Staff Accountant position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and management skills
• Knowledge of journal entries.
• Able to prioritize and multi task
• Highly motivated and able to work well independently
If interested in the Senior Staff Accountant job in Roseville, CA please apply to the posting directly or apply at our website: accountingprincipals.com. It takes just a few minutes when applying directly through our website, with no account creation necessary. If you would prefer to email your resume directly, please send it to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: