Senior Staff Accountant Job located in Dayton, NJ courtesy of Accounting Principals. Primary responsibilities include the processing of monthly accounting activity, account analysis and reconciliation, management of various programs and participation in the month end close process. Company offering competitive salary and with upward mobility.
Senior Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Support month end close, prepare journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations.
- Prepare weekly personnel cost and expense reimbursement report for distribution
- Responsible for payroll/GL interface and proper bookings of payroll tax payments
- Maintain fixed asset sub-ledger and process related transactions
- Complete vendor credit application requests and related vendor maintenance
- Support Accounts Payable department as needed
- Assist with annual audit and other compliance requests
- Two to three years of general accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- SAP experience or similar software required
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
If you are qualified for the Senior Staff Accountant job located in Dayton, NJ please contact Erica Christiansen at (609) 452-7117. All resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.