We are currently seeking to fill a Senior Staff Accountant job in Arlington, VA with a top-notch research and advisory firm. To be considered, qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related discipline. In this dynamic role, the Senior Accountant will be the go-to person for all accounting needs, so you will need to know accounting inside and out. The Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for reconciling monthly revenue, assisting with year-end audits, and processing accounts payable and accounts receivable. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your keen attention to detail as well as your strong ability to multitask. This metro accessible and growing company is looking for the ideal candidate and will pay up to $90,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
The Senior Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding, and accruals are in place
• Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Reconcile revenue monthly
• Prepare and assist team for annual audit
• Assist with year-end audit requests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field
• CPA preferred
• Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Meticulous attention to detail
If you are interested in the Senior Staff Accountant job in Arlington, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: