Our client in the Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio area is looking to fill a Senior Payroll Specialist Job. This is a temp to hire position that is looking to move quickly. If you are comfortable working in an upbeat environment, understand the importance of maintaining confidential information, and are self-motivated this is the right opportunity for you.
The Senior Payroll Specialist Job Duties include:
- Processing payroll in a timely manner
- Prepare and post journal entries for month end and year end close
- Preparing payroll tax returns for monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Compile material for auditors at Year End
- Provide feedback to team on issues that may arise
- Help improve current ERP System Process
- Manage the company car program
To qualify for the Senior Payroll Specialist Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree or CPP highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience preparing and posting journal entries to the ledger
- At least 4 years of experience processing payroll
- Experience processing payroll at a high volume – 1000+
- Must have experience with Kronos – if one year the experience should be recent
- Able to use Excel features and functionality such as, pivot table, vlookups, etc.
- Should be an analytical thinker and able to resolve discrepancies
- Must maintain confidential information
- Able to work in a upbeat, fast moving environment
- Should be a good team player and also able to work individually
- Must have a driver’s license and clean driving record is REQUIRED!!!
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Payroll Specialist Job in the Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio area please apply now or email me directly at Doneisha.Kinney@AccountingPrincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: