Senior Payroll Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
A company in a unique industry needs a Senior Payroll professional to step in and help for the next month or two. This individual will be the sole contributor for the payroll department and will need to be comfortable stepping in with limited direction or oversight. Since there won’t be much training, the ideal candidate will have at least ten years of payroll experience. Also, experience processing on ADP software is required for this position. You will be processing for a few hundred employees and there are employees in different states so multi-state experience would be preferred. You will get to work in a new office space with a beautiful view. Also, flexible hours are offered once you are comfortable with the scope of the role. This position offers a quick interview process since this is an immediate need.
- Processing payroll and ensuring employees are paid in a timely manner
- Responding to employee inquiries
- Posting journal entries related to payroll
- Updating employee files
- Reconciling benefits and coordinating with the HR team
- Additional duties as needed
- Ten or more years of payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of ADP software
- Multi-state payroll experience preferred
- Ability to learn quickly without much training
- Professional communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the company
If you are a payroll professional who is available now to step in for a few months, apply now and submit your resume for this contract position. You will get the chance to work in a cool environment at a company in a unique industry. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.