Senior Payroll Specialist
Is payroll your thing? Well we currently have an opening for an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist in Royal Oak for one of our clients. If you are an experienced Payroll Specialist with strong skills in payroll processing, accounting, creating reports, & benefit implementation, we want to hear from you immediately. Please see additional details below. APPLY NOW!
Senior Payroll Specialist Responsibilities & Duties include but not limited to:
• Full cycle payroll
• Knowledge in HR functions
• Prepare and process payroll in ADP Workforce Now
• Garnishments, changes, terminations, new hires, taxes, benefits, etc.
• Ensure payroll is processed in compliance with Federal, multi-state wage and hour laws
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns
• Process electronic billing
• Assist in Benefit implementation
• Other administrative duties as necessary
Senior Payroll Specialist Qualifications & Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience processing payroll
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
• Experience with payroll software’s like ADP, Paychex, Kronos, or similar
• Excellent organizational & customer service skills
• Ability to write and/or generate (create) reports
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with company
• MS Office Efficient user
If your skill set matches this description for a Senior Payroll Specialist and you are looking for a great company to partner with, APPLY NOW. Check out our other positions at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: