Calling all payroll professionals! Are you looking for something more robust than just a processing role? Do you have strong Excel skills and want to put those to use? We are looking for you! Accounting Principals is working with a prestigious Financial Software company to fill a temporary-to-permanent Senior Payroll Analyst job in New York, NY. This is a fantastic organization that offers a lot of exciting perks and benefits. If you are interested, please read on for additional details!
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Analyzing hourly employee timesheets and investigating/reconciling discrepancies
- Processing a bi-weekly payroll for 700+ employees using ADP WorkforceNow
- Responding to payroll inquiries and resolving any payment discrepancies
- Analyzing turnover, hires, and pay structures for upper management and FP&A team
- Using ADP reporting system to create various types of organizational reports and payroll reports; Working with Finance team to assist in expense analysis
- Work as a team to improve payroll and system efficiency
A compelling candidate will have...
- Previous experience processing a multi-state payroll
- Ideally, strong Excel skills including the use of pivot tables, vlookups, if then formulas
- Previous experience with ADP products is preferred but not mandatory
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and passionate personality! We want you to be excited about working for this organization!
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Senior Payroll Analyst job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you would like to view other positions we have available please visit www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: