Calling all payroll professionals! Are you looking for something more robust than just a processing role? Do you have strong Excel skills and want to put those to use? We are looking for you! Accounting Principals is working with a prestigious Financial Software company to fill a temporary-to-permanent Senior Payroll Analyst job in New York, NY. This is a fantastic organization that offers a lot of exciting perks and benefits. If you are interested, please read on for additional details!
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Analyzing hourly employee timesheets and investigating/reconciling discrepancies
- Processing a bi-weekly payroll for 700+ employees using ADP WorkforceNow
- Responding to payroll inquiries and resolving any payment discrepancies
- Analyzing turnover, hires, and pay structures for upper management and FP&A team
- Using ADP reporting system to create various types of organizational reports and payroll reports; Working with Finance team to assist in expense analysis
- Work as a team to improve payroll and system efficiency
A compelling candidate will have...
- Previous experience processing a multi-state payroll
- Ideally, strong Excel skills including the use of pivot tables, vlookups, if then formulas
- Previous experience with ADP products is preferred but not mandatory
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and passionate personality! We want you to be excited about working for this organization!
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Senior Payroll Analyst job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you would like to view other positions we have available please visit www.accountingprincipals.com