We are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst responsible for SEC reporting and supporting documentation and footnote disclosures. The specific job duties for this position are as follows.
Job duties for the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst position include:
• Preparation of SEC quarterly and annual filings, including footnotes and MD&A
• Accounting and disclosure research for quarterly and annual filings
• Coordination of the external auditor’s quarterly reviews and annual audits
• Prepare audit schedules and respond to enquiries by external auditors
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by management
• Ideal candidates will have a degree in Accounting
• CPA license or at least 2 parts passed
• 4+ years in public accounting and/or SEC reporting
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP, familiarity of IFRS is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Reporting Analyst position, please submit your resume for consideration ASAP.