A well-known Real estate company is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their Southfield team, If you meet the qualifications apply now!
• Working under minimal supervision, conducts and documents simple to moderate standard financial analysis and ad hoc finance projects
• Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control.
• Evaluates and analyzes a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
• Recommends actions that may be taken to improve financial results.
• Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses
• Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts
• Retrieves and organizes data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
• Prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
• Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
• May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
• Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
• Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
• Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business-related field.
• Some prior related work experience preferred but not required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management
• Requires knowledge of basic financial terms, concepts and accounting principles.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information and the ability to accurately explain/report activity in verbal and written communications. Requires intermediate analytical skills. Computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Strong work ethic and adaptable.
Apply at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: