Are you a Senior Financial Analyst who thinks outside the box to identify opportunities for process improvements? If this sounds like you, then Accounting Principals has the role to further your career! This is a great contract to hire opportunity with an international company. You should have a minimum of five years of experience managing an annual budget, forecasting and overall demonstrated understanding of the preparation, analysis and presentation of corporate financial statements.
Your essential responsibilities will include:
- Perform monthly and year-to-date variance analysis for actual results to budget and forecast
- Prepare monthly management financial reporting package including P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows and related variance analysis
- Assist with the development, implementation, automation and maintenance of budgeting, general, and cost accounting systems
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Identify problems and find solutions for process improvement
Your experience to be successful in the position will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Minimum 5-8 years in a recent related financial analyst role
- Proven experience analyzing and resolving issues around forecasting and budgeting
- ERP system knowledge such as PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Oracle
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (pivot tables, v lookups)
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
To apply for the above Senior Financial Analyst position in New York, NY please submit your resume below.
Please apply with your CV to: