We are looking for an extremely detail-oriented Senior Financial Analyst on a temp to hire basis in the Princeton NJ area. This individual must have the ability to analyze and interpret data, with strong technical skills in Hyperion for reporting purposes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing weekly P&L forecast, preparing all supporting schedules, forecasting and work with the FP&A team to provide insight on a weekly business activity and main variances
- Prepare external reporting, cash flows, and other supporting schedules for 10K and 10Q public filings
- Track monthly spend and variances compared to budget and previous year
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Financial Analyst
- Strong knowledge with data mining, analysis and modeling
- Advanced skills with Excel as well as Hyperion
If you would like to explore this fantastic opportunity please contact Erica Christiansen today at (609) 452-7117. All resumes should be submitted to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: