Senior Financial Analyst Job in Renton, WA
A large company in the Renton area is looking for a strong Senior Financial Analyst who can step in right away and contribute immediately. You will be managing the budgeting and investment appraisal process for one of their projects and will have full ownership of it. Since they are looking for someone to ramp up quickly, they would prefer that the candidate stepping in has at least fifteen years of analyst experience and proven success managing a project budget. The right person for this position is crucial since you will be managing the process and be reporting results up to management. Personality fit, along with experience, will be crucial for this role. You must be driven, able to make decisions on your own, and comfortable taking on a challenge. This is a temporary to hire position where you will get to make sure the company and projects are a good fit before you convert to a permanent employee.
- Developing and updating budgets and forecasts
- Determining cost efficiencies and troubleshooting unhealthy ratios
- Evaluating current reports and running additional analysis
- Working with various departments to prepare budgets
- Summarizing findings for management
- Owning the process of the project budget and evaluating next steps
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- Over fifteen years of progressive analyst experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to own a process and take charge of a project
- Professional communication skills
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your application!
Please apply with your CV to: