Are you looking for a great career opportunity? We are working with an Irving TX company to find a Sr Credit Collections Analyst for a full time opportunity. The position will pay between $55k - $60k to start and will interview immediately.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Obtain and analyze available customer credit information for purposes of recommending credit decisions
• Periodically analyze and determine adequacy of credit lines, terms and bad debt reserves for assigned accounts.
• Collection calls of delinquent accounts.
• Maintenance of assigned customer accounts in order to reduce reconcilable and/or disputed items.
• Review and approve sales orders for shipment within acceptable guidelines of working credit policies.
• Interact with other departments over A/R related issues.
• Approval of customer refunds, credits and other miscellaneous accounting adjustments.
• Extensive contact with customers and account management and order entry personnel related to accounts receivable.
• Assist with other accounting related activities as directed.
• Analysis and review shipping documents for shortage/mis-shipment claims.
• Check all direct shipments for pricing and dates, complete the A/R and A/P entries.
• Information Systems (IS) testing as needed.
• Monthly journal entries.
• Detail G/L accounts.
• Monthly A/R reporting.
• Stravis A/R reporting.
• Assist with sales tax audits.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Associates Degree in Accounting/Business required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Combination of preferred education/experience complimentary.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in an accounting/collections environment
• Excellent math, oral and written communication skills.
• Data input and light typing skills required.
• Good working knowledge of SAP, Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently and contribute to a team
Please apply with your CV to: