Senior Cost Accountant Job in Phoenix, AZ! You will be responsible for the cost/financial accounting needs for a manufacturing company with an emphasis on working with operations to ensure accuracy of inventory, cost forecasting and analyzing, establishing and improving inventory controls and increasing company profitability.
• Analyze standard and actual costs for accuracy
• Partner on new product modeling and analysis of pricing/costing issues
• Analyze and report yield and profit margins
• Perform month-end and year-end close activities
• Review general ledger cost of sales, reconciling accounts and preparing journal entries
• Investigate cycle count variances and resolve issues
• Aid in the annual budget process by evaluating costs, analyzing variances, preparing analysis and reports
• Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions to lower production costs, minimize inventory shortages, and reconcile discrepancies
• Provide cost reporting, analysis and recommendations to management
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Four plus years related cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
• Advanced Microsoft Excel data mining and modeling skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamix AX financial software is a plus!
• Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are the right candidate for this Senior Cost Accountant Job in Phoenix, AZ apply now at http://www.parkerlynch.com/ or email your resume directly to email@example.com .
Please apply with your CV to: