Family owned manufacturing company based in North Charlotte, North Carolina is looking for a contract to hire Senior Cost Accountant. The Senior Cost Accountant maintains the integrity of the Company’s costing system to ensure proper inventory valuation and cost center and financial statement reporting. Minimum of 5 years’ recent experience required. Candidates will be responsible for managing and performing all product costing functions in a process cost environment.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in the management of Company’s standard costing system.
- Collects and analyzes financial data and product manufacturing costs to determine and control costs of production in all manufacturing areas.
- Calculates accurate standard costs and inventory values, including raw materials, direct and indirect labor, and manufacturing overhead costs. Calculates activity rates and manages routings.
- Performs work-in-process inventory settlement and new product cost roll-up in SAP.
- Five years of cost accounting experience required
- SAP Experience required
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
To learn about the Senior Cost Accountant position in North Charlotte, NC please apply directly to this position with your resume in WORD. Log onto www.accountingprincipals.com and go to the Charlotte office to learn more about other great opportunities!
Please apply with your CV to: