Senior Collections Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
A leading manufacturing company is looking to add an experience collection specialist to their team. Business to business collections experience is required to be considered. The primary function is to recoup money that has left the company in error via dispute resolution and challenge the vendor on wrongly billed network charges. You will also assist with the processing of incoming receivable and research any issues on accounting. You will assist with the weekly aging and any revenue reporting that falls in line. This is a direct hire role targeting $45,000 - $50,000 annually.
Your Job Duties include:
• Recoup money that has left the company in error via dispute resolution and research wrongly billed charges.
• Formally submitting disputes to the vendors
• Track progress of account aging weekly
• Provide vendors with the needed documentation
• Negotiate payments arrangements
• Reconcile Credits received for dispute for accurate posting to account
• Regular documentation within designated systems of claim status
• Data entry of receivables
• Other projects as assigned
• Experience with business to business collections
• 3+ years of accounts receivable experience
• Excellent project management, organizational skills and ability to manage conflict.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as negotiation skill.
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word.
If you are interested in this position please click “apply now.” Visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com for all other accounting and finance opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidate will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: