Senior Accounts Payable Consultant Job in Bellevue, WA
A leading innovative company in is looking for you to join them as their Senior Accounts Payable Consultant on their team to cover a medical leave. You will be the sole processor responsible for handling invoice entry, invoice approvals, weekly check runs, accrual, vendors, assisting with month end close, accounts payable reporting and other necessary projects. The position will also work closely with accounting teams globally to ensure consistent accounting policies and practices. You must be able to jump in quickly and hit the ground running. If you have more extensive accounts payable experience this could be the job for you!
Your Senior AP Job Responsibilities:
• Serve as the point of contact for all vendor onboarding, escalations, helpdesk requests, and management support
• Review and approve vendor payments
• Assist in month end close processes, including preparation & review of accruals, journal entries, reconciliations and account analysis in a timely manner
• Create and review month end reporting packages and dashboards
• Oversee the corporate card program, including issuing cards, applications, and monitoring spend and payments
• Manage employee expense reimbursement issues, including payment, corporate card, exceptions, review, etc
• Participate in system implementations and introduction of new technologies to the A/P processes
• Work with a diverse group of employees both geographically, and culturally
• Perform year-end 1099-Misc & 1042 IRS filings
• Support audit requirement on a quarterly and annual basis.
Do you meet the Qualifications?
• BA/BS in Accounting preferred
• 5+ years accounting experience
• Ability to prioritize work and solve problems
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work with a sense of urgency
• Well-developed oral and written communication ability
• Strong analytical ability
• Experience on a tier one ERP system such as NetSuite.
• Intermediate Excel
If you have month close accounts payable experience this could be a great fit! To apply click “apply” or visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com for other accounting and finance positions in the greater Seattle area. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Please apply with your CV to: