We have an excellent job opportunity available for a Senior Accountant for a non-profit organization. The Senior Accountant job courtesy of Parker & Lynch will partner with the Finance team to oversee the daily functions of accounting, budgeting and oversight of compliance. The Senior Accountants key responsibilities include: supervising a small staff, managing accounting functions, cash receipts, revenue and grants management, and budgeting. This is a great opportunity to work for a non-profit and make a difference. Excellent benefits package!
• Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, account analysis for month-end and year end closing process.
• Provide analysis of monthly financial performance versus budget.
• Assist with preparation for the annual audit.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual enterprise financial statements.
• Contribute to maintaining reporting compliance for awarded grants.
• Must have a BS degree in Accounting Finance or related degree
• Must have 2+ years of supervisory experience
• Solid experience with Blackbaud’s Financial Edge
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of financial principles and practices in nonprofit organizations
• CPA and/or MBA is a plus.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org