Senior Accounting Consultant Job in Seattle, WA
A growing startup company is looking for you to join their company to assist on several accounting and finance projects. This role will mainly focus on the smooth transition of financial information from integrating companies. You will be responsible for running reports, manipulating data for use, and cleaning up the information that will be put into their ERP system. Other projects that you will take part in will be process improvements for revenue recognition, setting auditing controls and tracking sale and use taxes. This role requires a plug and play well rounded accountant. Strong general ledger experience is required and flexibility of the ongoing projects to ensure new acquired companies are integrated properly. This position is targeting an hourly pay of $55 - $70 depending on experience. This is a one to two-year consulting position.
Your job responsibilities:
• Manage accounting data cleanup of integrating companies
• Data dump into Excel and sorting and tracking for upload into new ERP system
• General ledger cleanup and management
• Sales and use tax reporting; implementing reporting controls who its can be tracking appropriately
• 606 revenue recognition set up
• Assisting with internal and external auditing
• MBA or CPA highly preferred
• Several years of consulting or equivalent management experience
• Experience cleaning up data and merging system information
• Oracle ERP system experience a huge plus
• Great big picture awareness but not afraid to jump in and get working on the transactional side
If you are interested in applying click “apply” below. Remember to visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to view other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: