Senior Accountant/Data Analyst job in Santa Monica
Are you a Senior Accountant with experience handling large data sets? Are you interested in working with one of the largest worldwide tech companies? If so, then you could be the perfect fit for an international tech company that is seeking a Senior Accountant/Data Analyst.
As a Senior Accountant/Data Analyst your job duties will include:
- Interpret large sets of data
- Validate that the right debits and credits are being recorded based on large data
- Performing journal entries and GL reconciliations
- Researching and resolve any discrepancies and variances
- Assisting with any additional accounting duties as needed
You are the perfect person if you have the following skills:
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential as you will be expected to manipulate large sets of data
- Extensive experience working in a professional work environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of debits and credits
The Senior Accountant/Data Analyst is a long-term contract job with the possibility of becoming permanent that pays up to $50 per hour with excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401 (k) benefits. This is a great opportunity for a senior accounting professional who is excited to work within a fast-growing tech company that produces high quality content all over the world.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please apply with your CV to: