Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients looking to fill a Senior Accountant/Analyst job opportunity for the corporate office located in Richmond, CA. You should have at least 5 years of experience as a senior level accounting professional handling general accounting and financial analysis tasks. You will be responsible for assisting with the annual close duties, reconciliations, journal entries, and analytical work including complex account analysis, comparative analysis, analyze data and make recommendations to the executive management team, and assist on projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Strong analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting (SOX compliance and GAAP)
- Comfortable working independently and being a team player
- Problem solver, detailed, and organized
- Excellent communications both written and verbal able to work cross functionally with other teams
- Advanced Excel skills
Experience: 5 years of as a Senior Accountant or Financial Analyst. A hybrid position with both accounting and analysis
Compensation: $85,000 – $95,000
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: