Would you like to sharpen your Senior Accountant skills with a great company that has a laid back culture? We have a super job opportunity in Milwaukee, WI for a Senior Accountant. You will have the chance to work side by side with the CFO and be an integral member of their team! You will be responsible for reconciliations and month end close. To be considered for this position, you must have at least three years of accounting and analysis experience.
As a Senior Accountant your responsibilities include:
- Bank reconciliations, loans balance reconciliations, inter-company, and other schedules
- Review of general ledger details
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Prepare variance analysis
- Assist Controller in various ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in accounting and reporting, with substantial experience in revenue accounting, sales commissions and subscription based business models
- Has a passion for detail and accuracy, is a great problem solver, and can effectively summarize, interpret and communicate results to senior leadership
- Smart, passionate, proactive in problem solving, and constantly strives towards excellence
If you have a desire to get the job done right and be detail oriented, we would like for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Milwaukee, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: