Are you looking for accounting opportunities that lead to a management track? Parker + Lynch is currently supporting a client to find a Senior Accountant for their Milwaukee offices! If you have three or more years of accounting experience, strong systems experience, and love to work in a team-oriented work environment, please continue reading.
- Reconciling various accounts, making adjustments, and preparing schedules of account activity
- Preparing financial reports, journal entries, and general ledger transactions
- Summarizing financial statuses, monthly
- Analyzes account activity and provides information to Controller
- Assisting in the coordination and preparation of reports for internal distribution and regulatory reporting on a timely basis
- Serves as backup for all payroll functions up to and including year-end W-2’s and quarterly 941’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of proven accounting experience
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to quickly learn and understand our ERP software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize
If the above position fits your search, apply today to be considered! Our client is already scheduling interviews after Thanksgiving, and is eager to find their next long-term fit. If the above position is not a match, we are currently working on over thirty other direct hire accounting positions in southeast Wisconsin - please visit our website at https://www.parkerlynch.com/ to view additional openings!