We are recruiting for an excellent Senior Accountant job in the New Hyde Park, NY area.
Please Read On! Immediate Job Opportunity.
Requirements for the Senior Accountant Job:
• Setup and update Supplier and vendor accounts.
• Prepare Daily Cash report accounts for cash balance analysis.
• Prepare the weekly schedule of expected wires and issue to the Asst. Controller, Controller and CFO for cash management purposes.
• Prepare the monthly A/R and A/P sub-ledger reconciliations.
• Responsible for the review and approval of all issued debit memos.
• Prepare the monthly reconciliations of several balance sheet accounts.
• Manage W9 files and issue updates as needed.
• Responsible for the close period’s process.
• Review log files and investigate and correct any error messages.
• Assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual close process including account analysis and reconciliation.
• Responsible for the annual issuance of Forms 1099 and 1096. From the initial running of the corresponding reports to reconciling those reports to A/P and General Ledger amounts.
• Compile data and file reports for year-end values for various Personal Property tax returns.
• Responsible for running the year-end simulation and rolling all balances to the new fiscal year. In addition, responsible for the actual year-end close.
Requirements for Senior Accountant Job:
• Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years’ related experience.
• General accounting principles knowledge required.
• Experience in compiling and understanding of financial statements and analysis.
If you are interested in this job, please apply directly.
Please apply with your CV to: