Accounting Principals is searching for a temporary to permanent Senior Accountant. The role is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Maintain general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, account analysis and reconciliation, closing of books monthly, and setting up new accounts.
- Under general supervision of the Controller, perform general accounting, and other related duties in daily administration of the accounting function.
- Perform bank reconciliation monthly, verify all deposits, address questions and problems from banking institutions.
- Monitor accounts receivable collection from individuals and/or institutions.
- Maintain accounting record for fixed assets.
- Maintain record of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material. Update records as necessary.
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verify information
- Developed and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes if appropriate.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Prepare and analyze budgets
- Perform other related functions as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- One (1) to Three (3) accounting experience plus knowledge of computerized accounting system. Timberline and/or JD Edwards preferred.
- Intermediate/ advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with detail.
Please apply with your CV to: