Accounting Principals is working with one of our clients in the looking to fill a Senior Accountant job for the corporate office located in Dublin, CA. You should have at least 5 years of experience in a senior level accounting position. You will be responsible for the day to day accounting functions in the general ledger, bank reconciliations, journal entries, provide accurate and timely reporting during the month-end close process, prepare, review and analyze reports, financial reporting and assist on any projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required (CPA preferred)
- Team player but able to work independently
- Attention to detail, proactive, analytical, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Software experience with Netsuite preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel - Advanced, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 5 years of experience as a Senior Accountant
Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: