Accounting Principals is working with one of our top clients in the South Bay looking to fill a Senior Accountant job for the corporate office located in San Jose, CA. The position is 100% in-office! You should have at least 3 years of experience as a Senior Accountant or a Staff Accountant with 5 years experience ready to take the next step into a senior level position. You will be responsible for day to day general ledger activities including, account reconciliations, journal entries, month-end reporting and assist with all the annual close activities.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance would required
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Attention to detail, problem-solver, analytical, and organized
- Strong communications (written & verbal)
- Software experience with NetSuite would be preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel - Advanced, Word & Outlook)
Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience as a Senior Accountant, Staff Accountant or General Ledger Accountant
Compensation: $80,000 – $90,000
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records