Accounting Principals has partnered with an exciting startup in the Santa Cruz to find a dynamic Senior Accountant / Financial Analyst for their team! The company is growing so the nature of the position is in flux in the best way possible. You can assist them with hands-on accounting as well as be part of the strategic growth of the finance team.
Our client is also preparing for a software upgrade from QuickBooks to NetSuite - excellent experience that hiring managers love to see.
Apply now online!
- Assist with month-end close, journal entry posting, and AP/AR - small team so you will wear many hats
- Manage financial reporting within QuickBooks Online in coordination with VP of Finance
- Participate in meetings to establish procedures and policies for a rapidly growing startup
- Produce schedules for deferred revenue and Accounts Receivable ledger
- Assist with Payroll as needed
- Produce reports for year-end audit
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is required for this position
- Dynamic and strategic thinker with excellent communication
- 3+ years in hands-on accounting with month-end close experience
- Startup or Tech experience will set you apart
Role: Direct Hire
Location: Scotts Valley / Santa Cruz
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: