A Senior Accountant job is available with a nonprofit organization in Arlington, VA. To be considered, you must have a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of progressive accounting experience. In this role you will prepare journal entries, perform annual audit, conduct annual budget preparation, and provide general accounting support. This hands-on position is ideal if you like a challenge and thrive in a deadline driven environment. Hourly pay for this temporary role starts at $20 and is commensurate with experience.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform annual audit
- Conduct annual budget preparation
- Provide general accounting support
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of payroll experience in a high-volume environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Superb attention to detail
To apply submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com today!