We have partnered with a company in Rockwall, Texas who is looking for a Senior Accountant to add to the team. This company is a leading provider of in the entertainment industry. Growth from within is driving this search. This company has an excellent compensation and benefits package that they offer their employees. Their brand expansion makes this an excellent company to consider in your search.
The Senior Accountant will report to the Controller, prepare company financials, assisting in supervising Staff Accountants and assist in maintaining and developing internal controls, policies and procedures.
· Prepare financial statements and perform variance analysis
· Assist in development of internal controls and accounting policies and procedures
· Participate in all aspects of general accounting reporting and analysis
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Minimum 3-5 years of Accounting experience
· Proficiency with ERP systems
· CPA or CPA candidate not required but would be a plus
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: