We are currently seeking a temporary Senior Accountant in Tampa, FL. Candidates should have at least four years of experience in the field.
- Assist with the general ledger close according to the monthly and year-end close schedule
- Prepare monthly standard and non-standard journal entries
- Prepare and keep up-to-date balance sheet account reconciliations
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations and daily cash tracking and projections.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of policies, procedures and internal controls
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of financial statements to internal and external users.
- Bachelors or higher degree in accounting or finance
- Working knowledge full cycle accounting
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed oriented, organized, and accurate
If you are interested in this job opportunity please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com or forward your resume to Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: