Accounting Principals is partnering with construction company to identify an individual for a contract to hire Senior Accountant in central San Diego, CA. To qualify for this role, you must have a minimum of five years of progressive accounting experience and a Bachelor’s Degree. This is a great opportunity to join a company with good work life balance, excellent team environment and opportunity to grow into a manager role.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for overseeing the work of the accounting clerks, preparing and posting month-end journal entries, assisting with financial statement preparation and other special projects as assigned
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare financial statements and budgets based on the percentage of completion method of accounting
- Review accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Work closely with project managers to make sure projects are within budget
- Assist with special projects related to sales tax
- Assist with other projects
- Minimum five years of progressive accounting experience
- Previous Accounting ERP system experience
- Previous experience in the construction industry preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If you are interested in this contract to hire Senior Accountant position in central San Diego, CA or other accounting positions, please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: