Accounting Principals is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for a local company that has rapidly grown in size the past year in Olympia, Washington! This individual will be responsible for the month-end closing process, reconciliations, reporting and accounts payable. See below for more details if you are looking for your next opportunity as a local Senior Accountant! Please submit the most current copy of your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.
• Responsible for the start to finish processing of Accounts Payable
• Oversee Payroll processing for ~100 employees
• Process Journal Entries for reclassing of invoices and intercompany transfer of funds.
• Perform Bank Reconciliations and manage employee credit cards
• Manage reporting processes and ensure that the department is on track for month-end close.
• Assist with compiling departmental and Accounting statistics.
• Manage ad-hoc reporting duties and serve as a backup for the department.
• Assist with special projects and additional duties as the department may require.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Associates at the minimum.
• Minimum 3 years of related Accounting experience
• QuickBooks or ERP system experience and intermediate Excel (PivotTables, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals and Sarbanes Oxley Act.
• High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week, full time.
$51,500-$59,500 Depending on Experience.
If innovation and new challenges excite you, apply with us today! This will be a permanent opening with benefits and vacation time. We are scheduling interviews for this exciting position and would love to receive your application. Email us if you have questions at April.Lai@AccountingPrincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: