Senior Accountant Job in Norwalk, CT
Excellent Senior Accountant job located in Norwalk, CT. Our client seeks an interim candidate to join the revenue accounting team. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in general accounting with a revenue accounting focus and orientation. Our client utilizes Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics and prefers a candidate with experience in this GL tool. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities Include:
• Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding and accruals are in place
• Reconciliation and analysis for the various general ledger accounts
• Prepare and assist with the annual audit
• Minimum 5 years recent experience with full cycle accounting
• Advanced Excel – must know pivots/lookups
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior public company experience
• Experience with Great Plains preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Hourly Rate - $30-$35/hr.