Senior Accountant, downtown Columbus
If you have strong Accounting experience (at least 5 years) holding full close responsibilities & looking for a change, this could be the position for you. One of our favorite clients near downtown Columbus OH is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. This role is a strict 9am-5pm role, rarely requires overtime, and provides a strong team environment. Are you an experienced Accountant looking to be an individual contributor with no overtime expectations? Apply!
“I’m not sure. What is this role going to look like for me?”
- This is a very transactional role: GL and financial reporting, preparing monthly statements, journal entries, account reconciliations, balance sheets, etc.
- You won’t have any direct reports or daily managers
- You’ll have full autonomy to plan out your day, as long as you meet your expected goals
- You’ll have all the independence you’re looking for, but you’re still doing the leg work to maintain that
“Okay, but how will I know if I’m a good fit?”
- Require no training or hand holding with general accounting functions
- Ability to jump in with solid financial and profit/loss statement experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to plan day around client’s needs
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Compensation is flexible depending on experience
“OK, I’m exactly what you’re looking for. What next?”
- Apply here or send your resume directly to: email@example.com referencing this role.
Please apply with your CV to: