Immediate opening for a Senior Accountant in the Mundelein, IL area. The Accountant position will work closely with the Accounting Manager and Finance Manager . In this role, you will facilitate the delivery of financial reports and metrics, handle g/l account reconciliations, monthly g/l reporting and analysis, support interim and year-end audit preparation, taxes, and other projects as assigned.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Produce daily, monthly, and annual financial reports
- Reconciles account discrepancies
- Substantiates monthly transactions by preparing account reconciliations
- Supply information for the annual audit process and tax preparation
- Prepares monthly commission reports
- Handle performance analysis and trending
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA a plus
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Demonstrated ability producing high quality timely results with exceptional attention to detail; ability to use a report writer to create reports a plus
- Manufacturing and/or distribution experience a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, and proficient skills is Word, and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant role in Mundelein, IL, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: