Industry leader located in Chicago is seeking to add a Senior Accountant to their dynamic team. This position is open due to growth. For prompt consideration & feedback please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct month end close activities to include the preparation and review of: account reconciliations, journal entries, accrual schedules, variance analysis, and internal financial statements and monthly reporting package. Ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Prepare and effectively communicate financial statement fluctuations, both balance sheet and income statement as it relates to prior year, budget and forecast, identifying root causes for variances and resolution of issues.
- Prepare and review various month end close reports, financial statements and analysis in order to validate the accuracy of the financial information, including but not limited to documenting results for submission to management and external auditors.
- Responsible for financial reporting systems and procedures, working to improve processes through existing software and software enhancements. Identify and implement ways to promote efficiency within the company’s financial reporting process.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable school/program.
- 3+ years related work experience in either public accounting (with manufacturing clients) or corporate accounting experience with a manufacturing company
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills.
- Highly organized and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to identify trends and key issues, understand the implications and communicate concisely.
For prompt consideration and feedback please send resume to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: