An excellent Senior Accountant job is open with Accounting Principals located in Chicago, IL. Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing company. Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in accounting and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for supervising two Staff Accountants and preparing the monthly financial statements for over 15 entities. The client offers a competitive salary for the right candidate, if you or someone you know might be interested, keep reading to see how to apply!
- Month-end reporting and regional allocations
- Conduct financial analysis
- Reconcile cash, monthly inventory adjustments, and credit card receipts
- Compile journal entries using analyzation techniques for assigned accounts
- Prepare financials for multiple locations and entities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with general ledger accounting and financial reporting
- Experience with Reporting Software systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and SUMIF functions
- A self-starter, and able to work on a team or individually with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this contract to hire Senior Accountant job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.