Accounting Principals is recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant for our client located on the north side of Indianapolis. The client we have partnered with is a leader in the healthcare industry and is looking for innovative people with the passion and energy to join the cause. Candidates interested in this direct hire position should have at least 3 years of prior AR and Collections experience as you will be working heavily in Accounts Receivable. We are looking for candidates to maintain ledgers, credit balances and resolve any account discrepancies related to receivables. Compensation for this position begins at $55K and is open for negotiation.
- Manage customer invoicing, outstanding invoices, and work directly with customers on collection matters and dispute resolutions
- Accurately record and apply receipts; coordinate bank deposits as needed
- Maintain bookings, churn and backlog schedules
- Manage revenue recognition for all new sales and existing customer contracts
- Maintain client data on Salesforce.com, specifically Contracted Value and Products data as well as verifying contract completeness before updated opportunity status on closed bookings
- Assist with the month-end close by performing general ledger journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations related to accounts receivable and revenue recognition
- Develop, implement and maintain A/R systems, procedures and policies
- B.S. degree in Accounting with 3-5 years accounting experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Intacct and Salesforce software applications a plus
If this sounds like the Senior Accountant position you have been waiting for then please apply for consideration below and visit www.accoutningprincipals.com for a full listing of available positions.