Senior Accountant Job in Indianapolis
Accounting Principals is currently looking for a Senior Accountant in the Indianapolis Area. This role requires an understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, and the impact of these principles and practices on the results of the organization. This job is offered with great benefits and compensation around $30 an hour
- Prepares and analyzes necessary monthly and one-time journal entries
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements/graphs for Controller and CFO review
- Prepares supplementary financial schedules as requested
- Reconciles assigned prepaid and accrued expense accounts at least monthly
- Coordinates the reconciliation of AR subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger, records monthly activity and prepares analysis to ensure subsidiary and general ledgers are in balance
- Coordinates the financial flow of information in absence of Controller—assists Staff Accountants with problems, new projects etc.
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Proficient in advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- SAP Experience
- 5 years of experience in a related position
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this job, apply directly to this post. For a full list of jobs, visit accountingprincipals.com.