Senior Accountant Job in Dublin, CA!
We are in the Manufacturing Industry and we are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to add to our team here in Dublin, CA. We would like an individual who is Team Work focused and can interact seamlessly with other departments within our company, as well as our Customers and Vendors.
Brief Overview of Job Description:
• Complete Payroll auditing and processing for all employees on a Bi Weekly basis
• Plan Administrator for the companies 401K program
• Maintaining the General Ledger, including cash reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, monthly journal entries, and various equipment lease documents
• Responsible for analyzing accruals and prepaids
• Responsible for all Accounts Receivable functions, including billings and cash, checks, and credit card transactions
• Processing, reviewing, and posting credit and debit memos
• Monthly commissions
• Month End closes
• Manufacturing Industry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
• At least 5 years of Accounting experience
• Batch based accounting system experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Paychex experience is a plus
Salary is 75-90K
Great Employee Benefits!
Apply Today @ www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: