Are you a qualified Senior Accountant who is seeking employment for a fast pace and professional accounting department? Accounting Principals is looking for a sharp, outstanding and articulate team player for our client in Nassau County area.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a growing company.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports and variance reports
- Back-up month-end duties assigned to other accountants
- Maintain balances, reconcile transactions and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain general ledger and reconcile entries
- Supervise annual and ad-hoc projects
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
APPLY TODAY! Excellent Job Opportunities await for you at Accounting Principals!
Please apply with your CV to: