Accounting Principals is assisting our client in the Budd Lake, New Jersey area in their search for a temp to perm Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will need at least three years of experience, have advanced Excel (pivot tables, v look ups), and their Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Full ownership of Month End Close
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Bank and Account reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Credit & Collections, Sales Tax and General Ledger functions
- Assist in the implementation of projects to improve accounting procedures and processes
- Assist in the development of annual operating expense budgets and the monthly analyses of the same
- Develop and maintain documentation of accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare reports, schedules, analyses, and provide documentation in support of audit requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Some public accounting/auditing experience and CPApreferred but not required.
- BS degree in Accounting.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Outside the box thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Advanced Excel proficiency
Please apply with your CV to: