Our client is looking for an individual for a contract to hire Senior Accountant job in Louisville, KY. You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. You must also have advanced Microsoft Excel skills. If you are looking for a role to use your analytical abilities, this is the job for you!
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries by compiling and analyzing account information, document and substantiate financial transactions for assigned centers or accounts
- Supervise Accounting staff
- Supervise payroll transactions
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Conduct financial analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Reconcile and proactively resolve financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and review P&L discrepancies
- Prepare monthly variance analysis
- Prepare bank reconciliations for approximately 15 accounts
- Responsible for month-end reports as well as corporate and regional allocations
- Complete multiple assignments, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Engage with other departments to ensure proper accounting methods, as well as understanding their business needs as it pertains to the respective accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- MUST have minimum 4 year accounting experience in a paid position, utilizing all aspects of AP/AR/GL
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF functions
- Follow up on assignments, show initiative, be self-motivated, and have a strong work ethic
If you are interested in this contract to hire Senior Accountant job in Louisville, KY or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” above or apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: