Senior Accountant Job in New York City
Calling all Senior Accountants! If you prefer the challenge and flexibility of project based work, we are looking for you. Accounting Principals is working with a top tier Real Estate Investment firm to fill a long term temporary Senior Accountant job in New York City.If awarded this position, you will have the chance to work in an employee minded environment that encourages their staff to develop professionally and personally. Please read on for more information!
What will some of your responsibilities be?
- Financial statement preparation including variance analysis and commentaries for month, quarter and year end close
- Post and reconcile all general ledger journal entries
- Prepare footnote disclosures
- Assist with audit schedules
- General ledger account reconciliations
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
A compelling candidate will have:
- 1+ year of experience working in the real estate or construction industry, preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA or CPA is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, v lookups and SUMIF functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
Is this Senior Accountant job located in NYC is in line with your preferences and match your qualifications? If so, please apply today! You can also look at additional positions at www.accountingprincipals.com.