Accounting Manager Job
Hamilton, NJ area
Are you a Senior Accountant looking for your next career move? Accounting Principals may have the role for you! To be considered you must have a minimum of 3 years in a management capacity and open to working on a Contract basis.
- Coordinate year – end audit including preparation of supporting schedules
- Responsible for preparation of internal and external accounting reports and financial statements
- Responsible for processing and reconciliations of intercompany transactions including sales, royalties, payroll, travel expenses and others
- Help establishing and improve existing internal procedures to ensure accurate and secure accounting and analytical data.
- Work with Financial Controller to ensure regional offices are in compliance regarding local tax requirements and reporting
- Process and record payroll journal entries
- Determine and process monthly payroll, bonus and other payroll transactions
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Experience with ERP (Sage, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft); payroll systems a plus
- Strong knowledge working with Excel (pivot tables), importing/exporting data
- Experience in a software implementation and support
- Comfortable with US GAAP; knowledge of IFRS a plus
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity, apply here today and submit your resume to email@example.com as a Microsoft word document.
Please apply with your CV to: